Thursday, July 03, 2008

Zohan!!! Don't Mess With Me!

New blogskin again. I finally could not stand the cute blogskin before anymore. Geez man I'm like so emo these days and that's the way I am. A cute skin don't fit me at all.

By the way the background music are my favourite theme songs from Naruto. If you don't like it too bad. Use your mute button.

Went out with Pam today and we caught "Don't Mess With The Zohan"!!!



Adam Sandler once again owned my ass up and down on the chair with unstoppable laughter. Zohan totally rocks man. It's a total much watch if you can stand a little sexual humour!

The storyline goes about a man named Zohan who is the strongest counter-terrorist in Israel. He is the only one that is able to own the asses of the Palestinian terrorists. Believe me, when I say own it really means OWNAGE spelt in capital! He can catch bullets with his hands and nose and dismantle a terrorist's gun in front of his very eyes!

But Zohan has a dream. He is sick of all the fighting. He wants to go into hair-styling! LMAO!

So Zohan fakes death in his fight with the leader of the terrorist (Phantom) and goes to America to seek his dream.

He joins a hair saloon owned by this (super-hot) Palestinian girl whom he eventually falls in love with. Then a big tycoon wants to get her saloon out of the neighbourhood! Once again, it's up to Zohan to save the day!

My favourite part of the movie was the part where they deployed all the Israelites friends to battle. Seriously they are damn dope. Behind all their businesses are SMGs, silencers and guns. Wth... Another part was all the Palestinians coming out of the taxis. There was about 40 to 50 Palestinians coming out from one taxi! How the hell did they even squeeze in there?!

The part I don't like about the movie is the hairdressing part. Zohan literally bangs every single woman that has her hair cut in the saloon. Damn even an 80 year old woman. That's damn gross man. But don't worry no explicit scenes in the movie :)

Overall, Zohan is an awesome movie and it is definitely not racist. It shows that foreign people are normal people too who have dreams. They can work together to create good and not all Arabian looking people are terrorists! So get the facts right.

After watching Zohan I got really emo. I announced something life-changing. I feel so much pain now. I don't wish to elaborate now. Till tomorrow then.

I feel your pain
Cos my heart's still connected to yours
Maybe I was content being by you
Even if it meant being foolish
But things changed
Choosing to be smart
Means choosing to sever the strings
No matter what
I guess I will never be happy
For now

No comments: