Sunday, July 06, 2008

Nothing you do will change what you did

What do I want?

I want a real Home.

Unfortunately, that's never gonna happen, ever since what you did six years ago.
I will never forgive you for that. If not for God's commandments, I'll probably crush you by now.

You never gave me what I needed when I was a boy. It's too late to make amendments. I'm no longer a boy. What you are trying to give now will never satisfy me. No matter how hard you try...

I'm different. I'm no longer that hot blooded boy who loves everything about the world. I will destroy everything I hate. Every single thing unjust. I will take them down. And there's no need to worry about my studies. I will own every single module there is. And it starts next week.

I will have no remorse. No tears. Because you taught me how. I was always looking for your acceptance. But now I know. I love the way I am. I don't need anyone else to say they are proud of me. I'm proud of myself.

I hate it when I look at you trying so hard and my heart just goes soft. It gives me a reminiscence of that foolish little boy I was. I don't want any traces of him left.

You are right at one thing. True power does make a difference. It is through your blood that I've gained this power. But sometimes I just wish that I could exchange all these for another chance. But it will never happen.

Someday you will probably regret what you have done. If you really want to make a difference, try it on others. Just not on me. Cos it will never work. After everything I've been through, my heart is nothing but impervious to your actions.

You know what? Take a break. I will do the job. I will change all these. After trying all these years, you know it's not gonna change. You are lucky for now. Cos I will help, but not for you. And yes I can do it alone. You just don't know how strong I've grown. 3 weeks ago was just a test. But I guess you will never know it.

I will show you how it's done. Mark my words.

No comments: