Thursday, July 31, 2008

One More Left!

Finally ICT is completed and only one project is left. A million thanks to my ICT groupmates, our project is a job well done. Cheers!

HRM is not really a rush and Pam's mum was really kind. She gave me a whole load of info even when she's so busy with work. She even called me up because I had more questions to ask. You're so sweet aunty thanks a million.

HRM skit is so gonna be a blast tommorow. My group put in alot of effort into it so we're banging big hopes on it. Let's show them Singapore's Got Talent too tommorow guys! Lol.

And yes Jiafeng, you still owe me a Starbucks Venti :)

Finally went home early today but didn't have the mood for anything. Finally picked up that darn pencil of mine and started drawing. In the end:


I drew myself. It's just with one tone, didn't add shading and textures to it because I want this one to be electronic. So I think it can only be completed after the exams when I get my drawing pad. I'm so gonna get hooked on digital painting once I get it. As they say, if you can't love yourself then how can you expect others to love you? Well then if you can't draw yourself then how are you gonna improve? Lol weird theory but whatever.
But this ain't gonna be a self portrait. Will post the finished digitally painted copy here when I finish it. It's gonna be a surprise ;)
Gonna sleep now and continue with HRM tommorow. Carl's Junior for the win after the skit!

No comments: