Monday, July 28, 2008

Clouds

Changed my blog main picture to this amazing pic taken and edited by Devianartist "=PORG". Great job my fellow artist! Changed the pic because I got inspired by the evening clouds at my place today. They were so beautiful. Hundreds of birds flying freely among the red and pink clouds which the faltering but undying sunlight danced upon. Beautiful.

Wished I had a camera then. My phone's camera was too lousy. I think Photography is something I can take up during the holidays. But I've got the image in my mind already so I will paint it out when I have time. Got a hell of a long list of stuff to do including taking up Muay Thai, Art classes and a new hobby. So many things so little time :)

Bs Finance test was way easy than expected. But it seems I got tricked by the 2nd question. There goes my hope of nailing the bull's eye again.

Spent 1 friggin hour idling in school. Come to think of it, it was totally not worth it. Gotta do final editing of ICT now PRONTO!

And to both of my homies Kiat and Zx, after my exams let's go hit downtown! Been a month since I saw you guys. Kinda missed the times we had my bros!

Damn it's time to renovate my blog. After exams I guess.

No comments: