Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dreams

Been dreaming of the same two girls for the past consecutive 5 days. (To some of my friends who are horny: Nope it’s not the kind of dreams that you think they are) Finally had enough sleep last night without any dreams. Geez my head feels like someone put a spear through it or something…..

I wondered what God is trying to tell me through these dreams. Normally my dreams either have meaning or its just pure random. But I know these dreams has an implication to it because for 5 consecutive days?! Damn that’s lots of sleep lost! My poor brain!

Oh btw my pure random dreams can be lots of fun. Once I realize it’s a dream, I can actually control it to a certain extent. There was once where I dreamt of this ghost haunting me and it tumbled a whole bus onto my lower body. For some reason, it climbed onto the bus and started laughing at me. I was really pissed and I grab a brick out of no where and threw it at her. Headshot. She died instantly. Cool but lame dream.

The LOUSIEST dreams I ever had were dreaming of a whole day in school and at work. Then I will wake up and it’s time for school or work again. I’ll be like: “Oh man! Not again :( How lame can life be? -.- ”

The current dreams always work like this. I would be going out with Star girl and I’ll be really happy. Then my ex girlfriend will show up and I’ll be unhappy. What a lame dream seriously? Luckily the situation, colours and environment all varied in the 5 different dreams, though they had a same script or something.

Last night I tried to call my ex for HRM project (I’m interviewing her mum. Why did I even decide to do so?) and she sounded really hostile cos she claims she’s working. I know working is important but how can you sound so hostile to someone who is or was the most important person in your life?

I got kinda upset after the phone call but only for 5 mins. After the 2nd minute I decided to analyze why I was upset.

Q: Am I upset because I love her?
A: Hmm yeah to a certain extent.

Q: You still love her?
A: Hmm with every single passing day it’s becoming a more friendship thingy.

Q: Oh so lesser special feelings. Then why the hell are you upset?
A: I just can’t believe that she would treat me this way after like 3 years of stuff between us. She was the one that said we could be friends but now she’s being hostile.

Q: You know what Dom? It’s no point being angry or upset. From now on, everything she does is her own decisions and don’t let them affect you. You’ve got a family and a great bunch of friends. So keep your promise to yourself and SMILE :)

A: YES! :)

I think this Q & A approach with yourself while you’re upset or angry works very well for guys. I’m never EMO these days cos of it and partly because I promise myself that I wouldn’t be that way anymore. But WARNING: Guys please don’t use this on your girlfriend unless she asks for solutions. Or else your ass is gonna get owned. (When the Guru says owned, he means OWNED) Don’t say I didn’t warn you. It’s a guys thing.

Well after using the approach to solve my emotional turmoil (abit exaggerated only for 5mins what turmoil lol), I had a good sleep the entire night. I realized that perhaps some part of me just want myself to let go of even more. I feel so much free now :) Look like Jovian and Christy are gonna lose their bet after all.

Oh and I’ve got really hardworking friends. You guys lighted up my fire. I don’t like to lose cos I play to win haha ;) So today must work even harder! 5 chapters today or 1000 pushups!!! Haha purposely make you all stress :P

And no one ever said “Dom you are going down” to me before over a girl. This is getting so interesting lol. Well I’ll return it to you: “Chua Jiafeng, YOU ARE GOING DOWN FIRST!” Lol haha but seriously, let’s think about that Business Finance test first.

Itekimas!

No comments: