Thursday, July 10, 2008

Projects, Naruto, Star Girl & Phase 3

Finally Bs Finance project is over. We were the first group to hand up the project! Hell yeah! Thank you so much Li Zhu, Crystal, Qy and Shiyun for your help.

Watched Naruto for 3 hours today to destress! Now time to do Marketing project. A little late now though but I'm all fired and pumped up to go! IKUZU!!!

Nothing really much to talk about today.

Why not let's do this?

ErrHmmmm!!!!

ATTENTION PLEASE!

*Drum Rolls*

INTRODUCING MY STAR GIRL:

Yeah she's beautiful. Hmm but don't bother guessing from the drawing. Didn't even use 1% if my skill in it so it doesn't look like her at all. But I'm gonna play Mcfly's Star Girl just for you one day! Yeah!

Geez slacked in my plan for so many days. Time to continue with Phase 3 now. One day, I will achieve my dreams :)

No comments: