Saturday, July 26, 2008

ICT Project & Ghost stories

Went to school today for ICT project and this is the most efficient group I have ever. Within 3 hours our work is done! Woah!

This is the first group that I’m in an all guys team. After doing two hours of project, we were damn SIAN and for some reason we started to tell ghost stories. Some were really funny! And yes we’re damn interested to meet Koon How’s interesting friend who had an interesting way of dealing with the supernatural :)

Super efficient work force, sitting around talking cock, talking about girls and our gadgets. It really feels like the secondary school days like how me and my brothers used to hang out.

And damn I didn’t know the place that I always run at is haunted. Better have a change of location….. Thanks KH for the info.

Sorry Jun Xian I was very busy just now so could not play DOTA. Perhaps some other time. After exams would be the best lol. And yupp I gotta admit I like the way you do things, super efficient.

And surprisingly Mr. Chua Jiafeng has the same taste for the same kind of girls as me. No haha brother everything can let but woman cannot. Fair competition arh. No holds barred lol :)

Can’t wait for jap oral skit. Hope me and my cute partner can pull it off well. I better think of some props soon.

Only studied two chapters today. Gonna start on another one now and then off to bed…..

No comments: