Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ramly & Hancock, a wonderful day

Went back to school today for marketing project. After that went out with Jovian, Jiaping, Christy and Yee Pei to Causeway Point. They needed to get some Mickey Mouse stuff (wth) from the Pasar Malam there for their Business Law skit which in the end we didn't get.

You know what Pasar Malam means right?

Pasar Malam = Ramly Burger

And yes I had my favourite Ramly Burger! Due to my super good "Mind-Control Ninjutsu" (Lmao yeah right), Jovian had the FIRST(OMG!) Ramly Burger in his life.

And no, I promise no food poisoning. Seriously Ramly Burger is damn underrated. One look at the chef there and you know he has skill. Butter is spreaded on the buns. The patty mixed with special powder and Ramly sauce. The egg cooked to the right texture and taste. Barbecue sauce, chilli sauce and Ramly Special Sauce is added. The egg is wrapped around the patty with the bun added and WALA! Ramly Burger is BORN!!!

And the conclusion from the HARDCORE Ramly fan and the First-timer is:
Sometimes the simplest things in life makes it worthwhile, and yes, Ramly Burger makes your life worthwhile. (Wow this makes a good advertisement :)

I swore I saw Jiaping, Yee Pei and Christy drool when they saw us chomping on the burger. And I know you wanted another bite Christy :P

Later me and Jovian caught Hancock in Cathay.

Will Smith. You're probably one of the few men I truely take my hats off to. Hancock was a great show. I give it 8 out of 10 stars. Good story, original, nice action and yeah great jokes. The part where Hancock shoved some guy's head into another's ass, WOAH... Damn gross but funny! You rock Hancock! After that Jov went Bugis and I went back home to finish off my Naruto episodes. Good luck on hitting on the hot girl in the arcade bro lol.

And To You Know Who You Are

I feel so angry now.

I have never been so insulted.

You just come and say all those things to me.

Damn you...

You have no idea how strong am I.

I will achieve my dream. Watch me.

100% dedication, Dynamic Power.

Let me show you how it is done.

I shall not let myself be affected by you :P

I will smile :)

No comments: