Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Messages

Here is a pic of me and my all time brother Parthiban. This was taken a few months ago when he was having his graduation in NYP. It's been a week now since he went to BMTC camp. Hey remember you say you wanna go OCS! Must keep your promise! Lol can't wait to see you with your shaven head next week bro lol ;) Feel the wrath of my long and pointy hair! Mwahaha!

And to Zuxian and Wai Kiat my other two all time brothers: We must meet up more often. Hey let's hit the clubs some time soon. It'll be fun. MOS first! Haha nope I can't drink much cos you guys never see me drunk before. And we must take more pictures. Wanted to put pics of us when I realised we don't have any despite knowing each other for nearly 7 years! Wth! We better take some by this week! And yes I still owe you guys a personal guided tour of NYP. Sorry no hot babes provided by me. Get them yourselves if you want to.

To Wai Kiat: PS, if you meet that girl in blue again, please get her number or I will PERSONALLY wring your neck. I mean it lol. And yes 3 cheers to the girl in blue and the cool girl in class ;)

To my basketball and gym brother Jian Wei: Hey must jiayou for School Council president! Been damn long since we go gym together. Sorry man I'm really busy now. During holidays confirm we go ok? And YES! WE MUST BUY PROTEIN POWDER! WOOSH!

To my all time Basketball rival Lim Yan Zhi: Yo I don't know if you read my blog, but if you see this, I hope we really meet up soon and play ball or something. Kinda sorry we don't keep in contact. Think it's my fault. Sorry bro. Those days where we used to play basketball all day were awesome. And thanks for teaching me so much. You were really like a mentor to me. Thanks man! Hope to catch up with you soon.

To my fellow Team Asian Americans Brother (wth) Jovian Chan: Bro don't play too much games. It's time for us to work hard now! For Glory! Lol and yes! Bleeding Love for the win.

To my Emo Brother Bryce: Yo bro good luck with the programme you are going through now. Lol cheers and yes let's all not be emo anymore!

To Hikari Danna: Crystal you are the first girl I ever admired for art talent. Haha I think Danna(Master: As in master in art. DUH?) is a more appropriate term to address you now. You totally own me in manga drawing. Thanks a million for the software you sent. I love it. One day, my realism drawing will be damn good :) As Deidara says: ART IS A BLAST!

To my lazy half: Wake up. Time to kick ass. 14th Aug to 18th Aug for the win.

To my Star Girl: Yeah I like you but... I got too many things on hand. I owe myself big time and I'm gonna make up to myself for it this sem. Lol you'll probably never read this or never know that it's you, but whatever. I will just admire you. This is crazy and I don't know much about you, but I think you're God's perfect work of art.

Setsuna says: I'm gonna get stronger first! Tomorrow, let's get that electronic drawing pad and craft out some real art. And let's kick those module ass. No more waiting. Let's do this.

And lastly, Yeah, Art truly is a blast.

No comments: