Saturday, July 28, 2007

WTH SO BUSY!

The world has been so busy the past few days.

Econs and POM project nearly killed me. I stayed up for 2 days which includes one day of not sleeping. I was seriously fucked up then and in a bad mood. Thankfully the presentations went well. I stayed at Macs at northpoint the whole night before the presentations to rush through the reports. Dad was damn pissed at me but I told him a man gotta do what a man gotta do. He looked pissed and unsupportive. I know deep down he does not believe I'm going out to do my project. What's his problem anyway? I'm trying my best here.

Time passed so fast during the night and thankfully I had Rach to accompany me half of the time on MSN. I was really grateful because if I was not talking to her, I most probably would have fallen asllep or would have given up on the projects.

I felt that POM project was a blast cos of the video! POM teacher was amused at the roadrunner video which i took so long to download. Thankfully... But econs teacher seemed to be a little disatisfied with our presentation. He said it was too simple. I'm sorry Mr Panda for coming late but I was sick and tired and was having a tummy ache. >.<



Anyway I was damn relieved when the projects presentation are over. Went for lunch with Yee Pei and Jov but ended up sleeping in North canteen. I woke up two hours after only to find Jov and Yee Pei gone. But thankfully they kept all my stuff for me. Thanks Yee Pei for leaving a goodbye gift of a pic sleeping on my phone wallpaper. But Jov please don't leave any of such pics in my phone anymore. Jov's goodbye gift was:


A B-king pic in my phone.

WTH

Lol...

Anyway went home and I fell asleep again.

Finally rejuvenated, I read "Men Are From Mars and Women Are From Venus"

Lol the book totally owned me cos it made me realised all the mistakes and misconceptions I made towards Pam. Men and Women are truly from different worlds. Well I practiced a little tactics from the book, and got positive results from Pam. Sorry Pam that I learned so slow but I'll be a better man.... Haha looks like I got lots to learn.

Anyway met Pamela(from NYP) to get Frontpage CD from her to lend Christy and Yee Pei. Tried to burn a copy for them but in the end it didn't work. It resulted me in running from toa payoh to Choa Chu Kang and then back again so that both of them can install.

But thankfully we're electronically gifted and managed to complete the project. I was still rushing through it adding photos of Iverson and breakdancers when the others are presenting.

My presentation was good. Miss Loy was ok with it. One step closer to A I guess.....

FINALLY! ALL OF THIS OVER!

I need a break
Signing Off

Dom

No comments: