Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Long Time... But THANK YOU GUYS!!!

It's been such a LONG TIME since i blogged! Sorry people and Pam (from school) : I'M NOT A CHICKEN NEH NEH!
Lol

Anyway much has happened

Last Friday I had a big surprise. I was very upset on last Thursday due to Pamela(my-ex). Damn why so many Pamela around haha. She refused to come out with me on my birthday because she didn't feel like it. But whatever...... As Christy says: "What goes around comes around and around!"
Lol
But my class totally owned me.

I'm sorry for being so late on that day. Sorry Mr Panda (Econs Teacher)! Jovian and Shiyun waited for me at the MRT station and when we entered class, we were greeted with the BIRTHDAY CAKE!

And a nice box was presented to me.

Jovian: "You finally got your own B-tech."

I was like "huh? what's inside the present?" Opening it only reveals more newspaper wrapping.

Finally

I see RAZER KRAIT!!!


This baby is one of the fastest and deadliest weapon in the gaming world. Its 4 times faster as any mouse. That means more precise accuracy and sensitivity, just what I need for my DOTA game.

Thanks people I LOVE YOU! I really love the mouse! Its beautiful! It's really a dream come true!

Thanks for making my day beautiful :)

During Saturday, Mum and Sis surprised me with a CAKE and RED EGGS! Later me Christy, Jovian, Alvin and Shiyun went out to chill at Taka. Later we had Ajisen :) finally and later went to play pool at Paradiz.

Then we went Starbucks for a while and that's the end of my day. I'm glad I had you guys celebrating my birthday with me!

I missed you guys on Sunday..... Monday I was greeted with Crystal's innocent face.
Soccer ball: $50
Gucci bag: $400
Crystal's innocence face: PRICELESS



Lol so cute bring such a small water bottle to school! Haha.....

Then as usual me Jovian and Alvin cracked more Bboy jokes and this is what too much of Bman jokes turn him into:



THE BIG BKING

Anyway.....

I'm much better now cos now every morning when I wake up, I want to come to school. I no longer feel the sadness and the hurt cos I've gotten over it. And It's All Because Of You People!

I love you guys!

BA rock on!


Signing Off

Dom

No comments: