Sunday, July 08, 2007

A Boring Sunday

A pretty boring day today for me.....

Is it because she's gone? Or is it just me?

Maybe a little of both.....

I woke up at bout 1 or 2pm realising that I still have the clothes that I wore out last night. I fell asleep with her (she's on the other side of the line) while talking to her on the phone. I miss her voice, she missed mine. So we called and chatted. Had a little argument but everything was ok.....

I guess we still call each other just like we used to.

I thought a miracle happened when I woke up. I could see clearly! No longer do i need specs! ALRIGHT!

Then i noticed there were no contact lens in my casing. Just great! I left them on and slept with them. Now I can't wear them for the day or else my eyes will complain with a nice infection.

Was so tired because I spent a whole day out with Jovian and Alvin yesterday repairing our phone and chilling out in Starbucks. Stood for a while at a bar in orchard because the singing was great. The singer was singing a song called "Lips Of An Angel" by Hinder and it reminded me so much of her. I wonder will I be singing that song if she calls me the next time. I wanted a Michael Learns to Rock Song but didn't have a chance to.

Oh ya and to ALVIN: "PLEASE DON"T PIERCE YOUR LIPS!"

I had late breakfast then played DOTA

Getting a little sick of it because I'm too good for the AI characters.....

Lol then another miracle happened.

I picked up my stats tutorial and did it.

Crystal laughed when I called her and said I was doing it. She was like: "U're actually doing it?!!!" Yee Pei had some sort of a same reaction.

Lol am I that "slack" in the eyes of you guys?

Haha

Guess I better buck up.....

What do I spend the rest of my time doing?

Still trying to mend my broken heart but to no avail.....

Whatever

I still have you guys right? Pool Buddies Club rox! And of course BA

Lol

Can't wait to catch you guys tomorrow!

Signing Off
Dom

No comments: