Friday, July 13, 2007

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT YOU GUYS!!!

Yes, it’s hard to let go.

I lived in pain and sorrow for the past few days.

But I know that with each coming day I’ll be a better man. I’ll be stronger and better!

Because I have you guys.

I really don’t want to let her go. I don’t know whether I’m making the right decision. But, I’ll always love her. Deep down in my heart, she will always have a place. I will never forget her.

As for the pain, I guess it will go away with time.

Thanks Jovian and Alvin for always sharing funny jokes with me! You guys always cheer me up. Jovian always gives me morning calls to make sure I wake up and make sure I’m ok. But seriously we should stop making fun of the BBOYS lol. But as far as I’m concerned, the Pool Buddies Club rocks! And of course Makes Me Wonder (without the BBoy Remix).

Thanks Yee Pei for always messaging me to make sure that I’m alright and always being my listening ear when I need one. She will always SMS me and asks why I am out so late and why I’m not home yet. Lol yupp so next you’re going to set my curfew eh? Haha just kidding! Thanks for being so understanding and caring!

Thanks Shiyun for always entertaining me with your cute behaviour. Though you don’t really know what words to use, but you will always do unexpected stuff that makes me laugh. But you should really cut down on the beatings you give me and Jovian. Don't want my mum to start questioning me about the bruises. Just kidding! Laughing is good because it takes my mind away from unhappy stuff.

Thanks Crystal! This person must definitely thank because she really know how to cheer people up unknowingly. She thinks she is not really good with words but she herself is like the bright sun which can bring happiness to your heart and remind you about the innocence of the world. I’m sorry me and Jovian always disturb you but please don’t think that we are bullying you! We take pride in making you happy and amusing you! Cheers to our Yakult Club Leader!!!

Thanks Jiaping, Bryce and Qian Yu for cheering me up by tagging my blog and on MSN. And thanks for tagging my blog! I will work hard and make sure that I will update my blog more often!

Thanks Christy for messaging me that day while I was on the train and lecturing me. Your message might be simple but it was the message that really woke me up. So I must really thank you.....

I might have lost her. But I’ve gained something more. I’ve gained and seen how strong, powerful and beautiful Friendship can be.

Thanks people! I love you guys! :)

Signing Off
Dom

No comments: