Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I've Moved On & ART IS GREAT!

I think I’ve done it. I’ve moved on. From now on, I feel free and happy.

Anyway last sat and sun I went out with Jovian and Yee Pei to study. We went to Ang Mo Kio library and Junction 8. It was a fruitful study session as I've not studied in a very long time.....




Jovian owned me with his Bman technology when he showed me the new pair of headsets he bought. It’s the new Nokia Bluetooth headset. Without wires damn! I want one too! Just wait Jovy-san!


Don’t ask me what is Bman. If you guys have any enquires please ask Jovian or Alvin. They are experts in this area.

ICA was terrible for stats because just when Miss Teo said stop writing, I realized how to do question 3. I had a lot of blanks. I guess I need serious help for thath module. Accounting was fantastic. Even though I was a little distracted, I managed to finish the paper with the exception of the last part of question 1. I think I should be able to get a B or C.

We are supposed to hand up the speech outline but I only started doing now. I’m planning to interview Pam’s mum for both the speech and POM project. I wonder whether it would feel weird to see her again. I have not seen her in a very long time. But I guess we still can be friends.

Anyway I’m going to update my blog wallpaper. Maybe even by today. I want to show you guys a surprise.


Surprise Crystal! This are some of my drawings which i promised to show you. I'll show you the real ones when I've time.

Get ready!

The two pictures above was what I tried to paint when I was a kid. But my painting skills ain't that good so it did not turn out what I expected it to be.
I used to be in Scouts and this above is a copy of shadow drawing or shade of our founder Baden Powell. I never completed it though.
The following four pictures are all uncompleted. I hope to complete them as soon as possible. But the inspiration come and go and if I don't catch the right feeling and moment, it will not come out good. So I'm waiting, for the feeling to come again so that I can complete them.

This picture above here is one of the four that's uncomplete. But completing it would be of no meaning as it was a picture meant for Pam cos believe it or not she was once crazy over the Winx Club. The best pictures I drew were potraits of Pam and I'm glad they are still in her possession. At least she has my art, to remember me by.
Finally! These two pictures below are my best pieces. They are characters from Shaman King and I did an enlargement drawing from the comic.

I hope I'll get a chance to draw more. Till the day my inspiration comes, a belle who will make be able to draw again, shall I pick up my pen.
Signing Off
Dom

No comments: