Tuesday, July 03, 2007

RECAP

It’s been such a long time since I blogged….. Sorry but I have been really busy. Lets have a recap of the days that have passed by shall we?

Before we left school for the two weeks term break was Yee Pei’s birthday. We decided to surprise her with Winnie the Pooh and friends soft toys! Look how happy she is.








Then there comes our two weeks break. Some of you guys must have rested at home for the two weeks and some went to work. I spent my first week with Jovian and Alvin to play pool. Ha I guess we organized ourselves a mini 9-ball tour in our holidays huh?















Besides getting myself addicted to pool, I’ve decided that I should do something about the diminishing supply of money in my bank. Haha so me and Jovian went about looking for job interviews. I remembered it actually started when me, Alvin and Jovian went on one of our pool trips when my Pammy Baby called me. She isn’t very enthusiastic about pool and she was going to give me a scolding because I promised her I’ll get a job soon other than slacking around.

Therefore to avoid the scolding, we went around Plaza Singapura to ask for jobs. We went in almost every stall except ERO lingerie stall of course. We even went to Guess. But the one that got me landed in the job was Giodarno.

That was what I spent 1 week and 3 days of my precious holiday on. Jovian and I got employed as a part-time sales assistant at an atrium sales fair at Century Square in Tampines. It was damn far away from my house but I have a direct bus that takes me there in 45 minutes so it ain’t that bad.

At first I thought it would be very bad but it turned out fine after all. Except for the fact that we have to stand for very long hours and sometimes our working hours may even stretch to 13 hours!!!!!

Look how busy the sale is. The worse kinds of customers are actually the very picky aunties and uncles. The shirts there were already for a discount but some even claimed that it was too expensive. OMG I don’t think $6 for a shirt is expensive!

There are even people who will beg you to find clothes for them. Worse part is this atrium sale does not have nicely folded and hanged clothes like thoe we see in Giodarno stores. It was a all jumbled up in a big mess and when customers ask for sizes, we have to flip and pray that we find one for them. Some people will beg for sizes you know that are not in there but you have to prove to them by finding because they will never believe you just like that.

But those two weeks were worth it because I met a lot of interesting and fun people like Jun Ming, Rachael, Rebecca, Brandon etc….. Haha thanks guys for keeping me entertained when I was so bored and tired during work.
Was I glad when the sales was over. We were lucky to be able to pack and leave early on the last
day. But we had to fold every single piece of leftover clothes in cardboard boxes. Got owned by all the clothes but whatever we managed to do it!

It’s over…..

Finally the two weeks break are over…..

Finally back to school. Believe me I missed school so much.

But it’s kind of bad because I’ve not been listening to classes because of my laptop. Damn can’t get my hands off MSN and games. Worse thing is I just installed DOTA and pretty soon me Jovian and Alvin would be playing DOTA in class.

Management test was great but i bet statistics will not be.

Back to work
Signing Off
Dom

No comments: