Sunday, May 24, 2009

Saturdays are well... Saturdays

Me and my dad seriously got issues.

I don't see eye to him ever.

Well, what's new?

I'm an adult now. I know what I'm doing. Why can't he understand? If he can't understand my life, so be it. But why must he accuse me of the same things always?

If I'm at the com, it would be a game. Like wake up call? NYP uses the laptop? I need the laptop to study? If he sees me really playing a game, great. Now his claims are validated, just because I decided to take a one hour break from studying.

Never mind. He never understands.

Anyway went out with Bryce and Jov to study at Bishan today. Didn't get much done but sure had fun. Lol just between us, let us pray that "All that have the goods show, and all that don't... Well don't show then" Lol our childhood is traumatized. Anyway it's an internal joke so don't bother trying to decipher.

Just found out that my gf has a gazillion hot (10/10) friends (girls) on facebook. Wth... Well perhaps that's why she always keeps me away from her profile lol. Well... No surprise. Dangerous to keep me there man.

It sure feels good to get it.

And Bryce, JIAYOU! PERSERVERANCE! YOU CAN DO IT!

And yes Pammy baby. I still miss you more than you miss me :P

No comments: