Friday, July 03, 2009

Places to Meet Attractive Women

This is for the request for many guys I know. It will do you good.

For Christ's sake. For those people that say they can't seem to find attractive women in Singapore, I am posting this for your own good.

There are extremely hot women in Singapore. I am serious. For those that know me, you will know my Godlike standards for women. I like hot and intelligent women. If they don't have any of these traits, then they don't stand a chance. AT ALL.

Ok to the topic. It is really easy. Hot and attractive women are easy to find. It all boils down to what kind of women you want and whether you know where to find them.

I love intelligent women. So I definitely make a trip down to the library to pick up some. You can find alot of them there (provided at the right time).

Imagine this. Head down to the psychology section, meet this attractive girl and ask her for some psychological advice. And then start debating with her about Carl Young and Freud, wala. Get her number.

If you want sporty women, hit the gym. But the best bet (in Singapore) is still the beach or a park where alot of these women frequent to jog.

Get my drift? Go to places where the women you want may be and you will find them.

2nd tactic is to go to places where women gather. Best bets are yoga classes. Women with great respect for their own fitness and bodies are often found there.

With this piece of info, you are one step ahead of scoring. Just remember the C&F bros. And please. Don't qualify her just because she's pretty. Attractive women are everywhere. Remember that you are the selector. Pick an intersting, funny and exciting and PRETTY one.

Just like my buddy Kiat says: "Yeah intelligent is good. Pretty is a bonus. But I want both the prequisite and the bonus." Now that's the way to go my brothers.

Cheers and Best of Luck
Dom

1 comment:

Erena said...

haha. oh no!!!!!!
I dont go to library, gym or yoga class.. haha :D i'm disqualify! haha. lol. just kidding, anyway, finally you update your blog.. haha. has been waiting.. hhaa