Sunday, April 26, 2009

Team Innovation

I've been so busy with "Team Innovation" these days. It is like my LIFE now.

The drawback: I'm like 24-7 in front of my com. I haven't really told my parents about it and they think I'm addicted to some game. I kinda give up explainin to them. Everytime I switch on the laptop, they thinkn its some game and I get a scolding for it.

Man... When will they understand? Ever since the last post, I hardly even touched a game. I've been working every night till 5am just for a living. Yes on the computer. To those who think that sitting down and earning money with the computer is easy, it isn't. It is mentally challenging and draining.

For those who don't know what "Team Innovation" is, it is my website designing company. Or rather, it is my team name. Currently I'm still coming out with my company's website so am still very busy. If you guys ever need any website design or a design for your blogs, blogshops, you can look for me. I'll give you a DISCOUNT :)

Currently we are having a promotional package, therefore my team is kinda overloaded. I'm currently looking for another team member. Don't worry, you will be paid. As long as you have a passion for web-designing, is willing to go out of the box, and most importantly be able to work as a team, you can send your resume to me for an interview. Of course, you need to have reasonable web-designing skills.

No comments: