Saturday, April 18, 2009

I QUIT DOTA CHIONGING!

Dear DOTA friends,

This is sad cos I'm getting really good at the game.

But yeah, I'm gonna quit DOTA CHIONGING!

I'm sorry guys. It was really fun playing with you guys, we make a great team. However, I cannot carry on with the game. I just have too many things in my life to concentrate on. I just got a wake up call and if I don't snap out of this now, I never will.

To all my DOTA friends, it was great playing with you guys. Really... We really make an awesome team. But I just have too many personal committments to keep up with. Each game is probably like 45 minutes or so. I can't let 45 minutes of my life be taken up with virtual pride and glory.

Sorry guys that's all I can say. I can only play on weekends and probably a game or two and that's it. And I'm probably not gonna play hardcore in a very very long time to come, perhaps never.

Sign Out
cofsetuna

2 comments:

bunyani said...

can tell me how to quit?

Unknown said...

So am I as of today! At least not for another 4 months which is when I will submit my graduation thesis. Then I will try to find a job blah blah... I will hopefully become a noob by then and won't feel like going back