Friday, September 05, 2008

WORK WORK!

Woah it's been a long time I've been here.
I miss the peeps in school. Haven seen them in a while. Jovy and Christy are gonna go for their kiddy ride jobs these weekend. Sorry I can't be there to be your first customers. Take good care of the kids!

This week was awesome cos I made lots of new friends in work. "Awesome" seems to be a permanent word in my vocab now. All cos of you Pammy ;)

I'm now a Customer Care Consultant. Alright! This is so the job man! High pay (yeah I'm pretty much a mercenary), joyful and fun peeps and cool equipment.

My hotline name is "Sexy Boy" by the way. Nah jus kidding. Lol we have people whose names are Sunflower seeds, Gypsies, and Normal. Like wth, but of course they are nicks as well.
These people are really an awesome bunch. Some how I wish we had more time for training (with $9 pay) to get to know each other better.

The guys from my workplace[from the back]: Alwin (the soccer dude with the car, thanks bro for the drive), Gary my team member, Sir Vignesh, Wei Hong the Animator (damn this guy jam. Cool stuff), Ismail (he's got a green bike and is a very friendly guy), Marcus (geez this dude can pull off a joke with a straight face, now that's good), Me of course (the cool dude. Duh?), and Alex (the English jacket man)

Hey we men are very filial to our Ah Ma (mother). Lol Anne's our trainer and we are her children :)

The All-girls team. Lol they are a noisy and fun bunch. Don't really know some of them well but yeah will get to.






The Boys and Girls ;)

Awesome people eh?

Anyway, customers we have here can be really awful and cute. I have aunties crying for their dramas and screaming for them. I guess TV really makes the world go round though I personally don't believe in it.

Have OT tomorrow. Gonna wake up early for my run tomorrow and meet Shu Fei and Gary early. But for now, back to Dungeon Sieging!

No comments: