Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quando Quando Quando

I think many get the terms of romance, attraction and love very wrong.

For most cases, attraction takes place first, followed by love or romance.

Funny how people around me are all skipping phases and failing miserably.

Ok don't call be a bastard for not helping. I know I know, everytime you guys ask me, I don't answer. Since I'm in a good mood today cos I'm meeting Kitten tommorow, I'll give you an answer to your so called ultimate question. Ready?

The question is: "What attracts a woman?"

The answer is: Listen to Sara Bareilles's "Love Song"

The thing is, it doesn't make sense to skip phases. If you display expressions of affection before attraction, you scare the hell out of a woman. Most guys don't realise that. Can you imagine that? Put yourself in the shoes of the woman. This guy whom you don't even know well says he likes you and start going all over you.

Haha funny when you look it that way eh?

I feel evil now so I will analyze another one which I heard ever so long ago. "I will buy you chocolate and flowers. Will you go out with me?"

This one is an example my friend got from some random guy. Can't even remember his name.

I think the real thing he is actually telling my friend is:

"I think I'm not attractive or worthy enough to get your attention or go out with you. So I must buy you things to get your attention, in the hope of covering up the fact of how inconfident I am of myself, to go out with you my Goddess."

Pure bullshit.

I know at this point alot of my friends would start to bring out past examples from their relationships that this actually worked. But they missed out a very very important point.

It only worked because both the woman and the man were already attracted to one another. Any signs of affection or specialty would be given the green light as long as they are not too overly extravagant about it.

To do special things for another person who is not attracted to you, and you are doing it because you like that person is, in my opinion, is wrong.

It's like you offering your best self for a motive.

I think the best way is to be yourself. If you offer your best self, make it sincere and not because you want something out of it. If you do, most likely your gift will be appreciated.

Heh heh! Hope this helps whomever who needs this. However, I ain't gonna do any further explanations. Still the same answer. Listen to "Love Song". Complain some more and I will not even speak about this issue anymore.

Almost everything is stated in that very song itself. I swear ;) For a moment you guys thought it would be easy eh? Gimme a break. Trade secrets *tsk tsk*

Time for personal life time.

Firstly I wanna declare a public apology to my ELO BROTHER - Mr. Jovian Chan because I missed 6 of his calls last saturday. We were suppose to go for lunch but I overslept because of Dungeon Sieging through the night. Sorry bro. Treat you lunch the next time round. ELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope we don't get B-men job for TEP lol. It would be retribution if we are both in Inventory Management LOL!

Work is now an obsession. I work almost everyday. It's tiring but I've fun people working with me so it eases the load. However, I'm ain't gonna be a damn CCC ever again in the future.

I've decided to get that damn Iphone. I just can't resist it.

School is gonna start soon. TEP in school would be like going home. School is like my second home, where all my old time buddies are and where the grass is really greener. Gotta work harder for next sem so that I secure my spot in SMU. Heh heh ;)

Chen Shufei just termed me as a mature friend. I think my buddies in school are so gonna laugh at that. Lol. Heh you got any probs you should just tell me. I mean like why keep it from me? Yes granted, you don't tell me I also know but at least must tell me right? Don't tell how to help you? Whatever la you lol next time better say. And take care, don't take things you don't want. Learn how to reject people and say no. Nothing to feel bad about. Got anything, me, Marcus and Midas will always support you ;) Sounds damn good right? Don't worry. Our support comes with the price of BUBBLETEAS!!! Better buy for us the next time round! PROTECTION FEE! MWAHAHA! :D

Meeting Kitten tomorrow. She has not replied my msg. Probably fallen asleep already. Have not thought of a program for tommorow's outing yet. Hope Disaster Movie came out already. I seriously need a good laugh.

No comments: