Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pwnage Day

I got pwned today.

Serious. I just knew I got punked by my colleagues. I got a warning message a few days ago from Starhub and here's how it goes:

"This is a warning for you to do your job properly. Your performances are bring tracked all the time.

Thanks,
Starhub Team"

I was late for work that day and I thought I got in major trouble big time. I was also a little pissed because I treat my job seriously and geez it was only the third day of me being a CCC.

Apparently this message was crafted out by Marcus and gang. Wth. Hey you guys totally got me.

And it seems that the mastermind behind this operation is Shufei herself. Ok lol you guys got me! Seriously, I got pwned. Damn haha. But it was really funny.

Back at home, I got pwned too. If there was a Coolest Mum award, it would defintely go to my mum.

My Mum is not any regular housewife. She's my friend and yeah she behaves in alot of ways like me.

I got my wicked tongue from her.

Well thing is there was this fat asshole with his brother walking on the street. He sees my mum with my bro and he comes up to her and asks:

"Hey auntie. How come your son so black?"

That was fucking racist. Well bad luck for him, cos he met my Mum. Anyway my bro looks more chinese than me. I have no idea why he asked that. Crazy bastard.

My mum just gave him a smile and asked:

"How come your brother so thin and you so fat?"

And then she walked away.

Pwned.

Well I guess being a cool mum is cool afterall.

No comments: