Tuesday, September 09, 2008

6am to 12am

Today is kinda cool and bad.

Cool cos I got to see alot of the peeps at work again.

Bad cos I got f**king screwed by all the bizarre questions posted by those wackos on the phone. Actually they are still managable. And my cute colleague Miss Chen Shufei made me missed my date. All cos of a mistaken envelope -.-

Well it may be a good thing after all. I don't know what's going on already. Oops. Haha but hey, I still miss spending time with you. Perhaps we will go out tomorrow or something if I'm free.

Anyway met this cool guy called Gabriel on work. All guys who have the name Gabriel are cool :) Lol. Anyway yeah we kinda have alot of common interests so it was like what the chinese called "一见如故". We gotta go basketball together someday bro.

And yes I've checked. "天崖之别" is indeed in the Chinese dictionary. Looks like my Chinese is better than a certain someone after all :P Got new car rich arh!

Cool now I'm in a scandal with "Cherish Miie". Well the part about me liking ferocious and naughty girls are true but anything other than that are "probably" not factual(lol, i like the word probably). They probably take form due to the extra imaginative minds my colleagues have after rotting in office listening to too much retarded phone calls lol.

It's been a long time since I crafted something out with pen. Hardly have any inspiration these days. My mind is like a dry prune now and there is nothing I wanna fantasize more than sleeping on that soft bed of mine. Naturally, I can't draw any shit that way. But at least I found hope of getting a cheap but legit version of Photoshop from a colleague now. Woo hoo! When the pay check comes, so does Walcom drawing pad and PShop!

Miss hanging out with Kiat, Zx and Parti. My brother and dogs, we need to hit the hood some time again man. And damn Partz I gotta check out your army hairdo man! A few more months and I will miss the chance!

Went out yesterday with Jov and Jiaping and yeah it was dope shit. We had lots of fun. Thanks for satisfying my craving for duck rice. You guys are true buddies. Christy Lim you missed out on all the fun. Go out with guys don't care about us already huh! BOO HOO HOO! Lol ok ok just kidding, next time we will give you early notice. No PS-ing again!

Let me know of the plans this sunday. I'm only free after 2 or 5:30pm. C ya guys then.

No comments: